Brian Cooper departs Ogilvy & Mather London
Brian Cooper, the executive creative director at Ogilvy & Mather London, has left the WPP agency by mutual consent.
Brian Cooper: exits Ogilvy & Mather London
Cooper joined Ogilvy & Mather in January last year, reporting to Gerry Human, the chief creative officer. He worked on accounts including the global Philips business.
Before Ogilvy & Mather, Cooper was the iAd head of creative and strategy, EMEA, at Apple for just over a year. His previous roles include global executive creative director on the Nokia account at Wieden & Kennedy.
Cooper was also a creative director at Dare, overseeing the output at the agency’s London and New York offices.
He said: "I’ve had a great time at Ogilvy – it has been fantastic – but I want to move on to explore other exciting opportunities."
It is not yet known whether Ogilvy & Mather London will replace Cooper directly.
In December, Ogilvy & Mather hired Andre Laurentino, the former executive creative director at TBWA\London, as the global executive creative director for Unilever, a role previously held by Human until his elevation to chief creative officer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London