Brian Cooper departs Ogilvy & Mather London
Brian Cooper, the executive creative director at Ogilvy & Mather London, has left the WPP agency by mutual consent.
Brian Cooper: exits Ogilvy & Mather London
Cooper joined Ogilvy & Mather in January last year, reporting to Gerry Human, the chief creative officer. He worked on accounts including the global Philips business.
Before Ogilvy & Mather, Cooper was the iAd head of creative and strategy, EMEA, at Apple for just over a year. His previous roles include global executive creative director on the Nokia account at Wieden & Kennedy.
Cooper was also a creative director at Dare, overseeing the output at the agency’s London and New York offices.
He said: "I’ve had a great time at Ogilvy – it has been fantastic – but I want to move on to explore other exciting opportunities."
It is not yet known whether Ogilvy & Mather London will replace Cooper directly.
In December, Ogilvy & Mather hired Andre Laurentino, the former executive creative director at TBWA\London, as the global executive creative director for Unilever, a role previously held by Human until his elevation to chief creative officer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)