Brian Cooper departs Ogilvy & Mather London
Brian Cooper, the executive creative director at Ogilvy & Mather London, has left the WPP agency by mutual consent.
Brian Cooper: exits Ogilvy & Mather London
Cooper joined Ogilvy & Mather in January last year, reporting to Gerry Human, the chief creative officer. He worked on accounts including the global Philips business.
Before Ogilvy & Mather, Cooper was the iAd head of creative and strategy, EMEA, at Apple for just over a year. His previous roles include global executive creative director on the Nokia account at Wieden & Kennedy.
Cooper was also a creative director at Dare, overseeing the output at the agency’s London and New York offices.
He said: "I’ve had a great time at Ogilvy – it has been fantastic – but I want to move on to explore other exciting opportunities."
It is not yet known whether Ogilvy & Mather London will replace Cooper directly.
In December, Ogilvy & Mather hired Andre Laurentino, the former executive creative director at TBWA\London, as the global executive creative director for Unilever, a role previously held by Human until his elevation to chief creative officer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England