Brian Cooper departs Ogilvy & Mather London
Brian Cooper, the executive creative director at Ogilvy & Mather London, has left the WPP agency by mutual consent.
Brian Cooper: exits Ogilvy & Mather London
Cooper joined Ogilvy & Mather in January last year, reporting to Gerry Human, the chief creative officer. He worked on accounts including the global Philips business.
Before Ogilvy & Mather, Cooper was the iAd head of creative and strategy, EMEA, at Apple for just over a year. His previous roles include global executive creative director on the Nokia account at Wieden & Kennedy.
Cooper was also a creative director at Dare, overseeing the output at the agency’s London and New York offices.
He said: "I’ve had a great time at Ogilvy – it has been fantastic – but I want to move on to explore other exciting opportunities."
It is not yet known whether Ogilvy & Mather London will replace Cooper directly.
In December, Ogilvy & Mather hired Andre Laurentino, the former executive creative director at TBWA\London, as the global executive creative director for Unilever, a role previously held by Human until his elevation to chief creative officer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London