Brian Cooper departs Ogilvy & Mather London
Brian Cooper, the executive creative director at Ogilvy & Mather London, has left the WPP agency by mutual consent.
Brian Cooper: exits Ogilvy & Mather London
Cooper joined Ogilvy & Mather in January last year, reporting to Gerry Human, the chief creative officer. He worked on accounts including the global Philips business.
Before Ogilvy & Mather, Cooper was the iAd head of creative and strategy, EMEA, at Apple for just over a year. His previous roles include global executive creative director on the Nokia account at Wieden & Kennedy.
Cooper was also a creative director at Dare, overseeing the output at the agency’s London and New York offices.
He said: "I’ve had a great time at Ogilvy – it has been fantastic – but I want to move on to explore other exciting opportunities."
It is not yet known whether Ogilvy & Mather London will replace Cooper directly.
In December, Ogilvy & Mather hired Andre Laurentino, the former executive creative director at TBWA\London, as the global executive creative director for Unilever, a role previously held by Human until his elevation to chief creative officer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)