DLKW Lowe hires David O'Hanlon to lead Persil planning
DLKW Lowe has hired David O'Hanlon as a global planning director on Unilever's Persil brand.
Mike Teasdale: Lowe and Partners’ worldwide chief planning officer, Unilever
O'Hanlon joins from the data consultancy Beyond Analysis. He is a former member of the leadership team at HHCL and has worked at McCann Erickson on the Mastercard Europe account.
Mike Teasdale, Lowe and Partners’ worldwide chief planning officer, Unilever, said: "Dave’s background speaks for itself. He has a grown-up business brain and is a wizard with numbers, but he also has great curiosity and a voracious capacity for learning new things.
"His eclecticism and seemingly bottomless pit of knowledge about a vast range of stuff makes him a very interesting person to work with, which I look forward to see reflected in our global Persil work."
Lowe & Partners won the account for the Persil brand in 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)