DLKW Lowe hires David O'Hanlon to lead Persil planning
DLKW Lowe has hired David O'Hanlon as a global planning director on Unilever's Persil brand.
Mike Teasdale: Lowe and Partners’ worldwide chief planning officer, Unilever
O'Hanlon joins from the data consultancy Beyond Analysis. He is a former member of the leadership team at HHCL and has worked at McCann Erickson on the Mastercard Europe account.
Mike Teasdale, Lowe and Partners’ worldwide chief planning officer, Unilever, said: "Dave’s background speaks for itself. He has a grown-up business brain and is a wizard with numbers, but he also has great curiosity and a voracious capacity for learning new things.
"His eclecticism and seemingly bottomless pit of knowledge about a vast range of stuff makes him a very interesting person to work with, which I look forward to see reflected in our global Persil work."
Lowe & Partners won the account for the Persil brand in 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)