Moneysupermarket marketing chief Kenny Jacobs to leave
Moneysupermarket.com chief marketing officer Kenny Jacobs is to leave the price-comparison website this month, just over a year after joining.
Kenny Jacobs: Moneysupermarket marketing chief to leave
Jacobs, who it is understood has another role to go to, arrived at Moneysupermarket in December 2012 from Tesco, where he was brand communications director. He replaced marketing director David Osborne.
A spokeswoman for Moneysupermarket confirmed Jacobs' departure, but was unable to reveal any further details.
Jacobs has attempted to use his customer insight expertise at Moneysupermarket to help differentiate the brand from rivals, as well as evolving its 'You're So Moneysupermarket' ad campaign. He also kicked off a rebranding exercise and reviewed the company’s CRM strategy.
He joined Tesco as marketing director in 2008 and spent just over a year in his role as brand communications director. Before that, he held posts at Metro Cash and Carry, Accenture and Procter & Gamble.
Moneysupermarket spends an estimated £40m a year on advertising, with Mother creating the brand’s ads.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham