Creature scores global Carling brief
Creature has been named as Carling's global agency of record after a competitive pitch and will create TV and print campaigns across Europe and Asia.
Carling: voodoo by Creature London
The ad agency won the account, which excludes Carling’s cider brands, after the pitch that took place between June and December 2013.
Creature will be tasked with creating TV, digital and print work for China, Russia, Croatia and the Ukraine from its London office and will be hiring more staff as a result.
Carling handed its £10 million UK advertising account to Creature in February 2013 after a competitive pitch and has since created a series of TV and online ads under the "refreshingly perfect" campaign.
The ads all feature the same two male characters who perform sublime and amusing feats that just fall short of perfection, prompting one of them to utter the catchphrase: "It's good, but it's not quite Carling".
Carling, which is owned by the Molson Coors Brewing Company, launched in Croatia in the summer of 2013. Last year Carling also entered Russia, replacing its brand stablemate Coors Light.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)