Iris leads MAA's Best Awards shortlist with 21 nods
Iris leads the way in the shortlist for Marketing Agencies Association's Best Awards 2014 with 21 nominations, followed by 14 for Cheil and 14 for Arc.
Samsung: 'we are David Bailey' by Cheil
Meanwhile, Lida, Arc, Iris, Haygarth and Propellernet are all in contention for the coveted award of Agency of the Year. Aesop and The Hub will go head to head for Best Breakthrough Agency of the Year.
The most shortlisted campaigns include "we are David Bailey" by Cheil for Samsung, "I wish my son had cancer" by AIS London for Harrison’s Fund, "respect the water" by Arc for the RNLI, "Mini not normal" by Iris for Mini and "the best a mo can get" by Haygarth Group for Gillette.
The agencies vying for Best Integrated Campaign include Lida, Iris, Cheil, Publicis Chemistry, Arc and BD Network for work for Ikea, Mini, Samsung, EE, RNLI and Uniqlo respectively.
The shortlist for Best Digitally Led Campaign includes Mesh Marketing’s "fruit ninja vs Skittles" for The Wrigley Company, "are you UEFA Champions League level? Prove it." by Iris for Adidas and "we are David Bailey" by Cheil for Samsung.
Marketers on this year’s judging panel include: Rachel Deans, the marketing director, Great Britain & Ireland at GSK; Kathryn Swarbrick, the head of marketing at PepsiCo UK; Simon Wallis, marketing director at Domino’s; and Chris Pitt, the marketing director at Tesco Bank.
The Best Awards aim to reward great and forward-thinking marketing campaigns and are now in their 24th year. The winners will be announced at a ceremony on 6 March 2014 at on The Old Brewery in the City of London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London