Oddschecker targets on-the-move punters with app launch
Oddschecker, the odds comparison site, is backing the launch of its latest app with a TV ad campaign that breaks today.
The 30-second ad, which has been created by Home, features Oddschecker’s brand characters Inspector Odds and his dog Checker. It will debut in the half-time interval during coverage of the West Bromwich Albion vs Everton match on the Sky Sports Monday Night Football programme.
Oddschecker claims the odds-comparison app, which is free to download, is designed to "shake up the mobile betting experience."
It allows on-the-move punters to compare the best prices from seven leading bookmakers and place bets with them all, without having to leave the app. It also enables all types of bet to be placed with any of the featured bookmakers and includes a tool to compare the best odds on accumulators.
The bookies included are Bet365, Betfair, BetVictor, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Sky Bet, and William Hill, with plans to add others in the future.
The six-figure ad campaign has been developed by MediaCom and will appear across the Sky Sports, Eurosport, ITV digital, C4 digital and the Sky Pub networks.
Andy Lulham, Oddschecker’s head of marketing, said: "This app is truly set to revolutionise mobile betting for punters across the UK and the introduction of Inspector Odds and his dog Checker provides a fun, impactful TV ad that will clearly communicate the benefits of using the new app."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London