Natural Balance Foods hires MEC for social
Natural Balance Foods, the wholefood snacking company, has hired MEC to its social media account.
Nakd: owner Natural Balance Foods appoints MEC to its social media business
The WPP media agency will promote Natural Balance Foods’ Nakd bars to both its core audience of vegans, vegetarians and people who have food intolerances and women who are looking to improve their health – "health balancers".
The social media activity will support Nakd’s "revo-smoosh-on’ above the line campaign by Yolk.
MEC will use social media to promote the benefits of wholefoods made from plants and encourage people try Nakd bars or buy them again. The activity will also direct people to buy Nakd bars online at www.eatnaked.com.
Marina Love, the marketing director at Natural Balance Foods, said: "We’re keen to grow our audience and we understand the importance of targeting a more mainstream consumer group via social media channels.
"MEC really impressed us with its understanding of the challenges facing our business, as well as with its knowledge of our target audiences. We are looking forward to working with MEC to deliver a campaign with real cut-through."
Natural Balance Foods defines the "health balancer" as ABC1 women aged between 18 and 44 who try to improve their health and diet by doing things like avoiding added sugar, drinking more water and not eating food groups despite being tolerant of them.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)