Natural Balance Foods hires MEC for social
Natural Balance Foods, the wholefood snacking company, has hired MEC to its social media account.
Nakd: owner Natural Balance Foods appoints MEC to its social media business
The WPP media agency will promote Natural Balance Foods’ Nakd bars to both its core audience of vegans, vegetarians and people who have food intolerances and women who are looking to improve their health – "health balancers".
The social media activity will support Nakd’s "revo-smoosh-on’ above the line campaign by Yolk.
MEC will use social media to promote the benefits of wholefoods made from plants and encourage people try Nakd bars or buy them again. The activity will also direct people to buy Nakd bars online at www.eatnaked.com.
Marina Love, the marketing director at Natural Balance Foods, said: "We’re keen to grow our audience and we understand the importance of targeting a more mainstream consumer group via social media channels.
"MEC really impressed us with its understanding of the challenges facing our business, as well as with its knowledge of our target audiences. We are looking forward to working with MEC to deliver a campaign with real cut-through."
Natural Balance Foods defines the "health balancer" as ABC1 women aged between 18 and 44 who try to improve their health and diet by doing things like avoiding added sugar, drinking more water and not eating food groups despite being tolerant of them.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London