The O2 invites visitors to create shareable GIFs in photo booth
The energy of visitors attending events at The O2 is captured with a photo booth that takes multiple shots of fans to instantly create a GIF-like animation designed for sharing with friends.
The O2 photo booth
Each animation is immediately sent to fans’ mobiles and added to The O2 venue’s YouTube One channel, which aggregates all content from the photo booth, Twitter and Instagram to recreate the overall feel of the venue.
Brand: The O2
Creatives: Ben Brown and Chris Williams
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End