The O2 invites visitors to create shareable GIFs in photo booth
The energy of visitors attending events at The O2 is captured with a photo booth that takes multiple shots of fans to instantly create a GIF-like animation designed for sharing with friends.
The O2 photo booth
Each animation is immediately sent to fans’ mobiles and added to The O2 venue’s YouTube One channel, which aggregates all content from the photo booth, Twitter and Instagram to recreate the overall feel of the venue.
Brand: The O2
Creatives: Ben Brown and Chris Williams
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Major Players £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London