The O2 invites visitors to create shareable GIFs in photo booth
The energy of visitors attending events at The O2 is captured with a photo booth that takes multiple shots of fans to instantly create a GIF-like animation designed for sharing with friends.
The O2 photo booth
Each animation is immediately sent to fans’ mobiles and added to The O2 venue’s YouTube One channel, which aggregates all content from the photo booth, Twitter and Instagram to recreate the overall feel of the venue.
Brand: The O2
Creatives: Ben Brown and Chris Williams
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)