The O2 invites visitors to create shareable GIFs in photo booth
The energy of visitors attending events at The O2 is captured with a photo booth that takes multiple shots of fans to instantly create a GIF-like animation designed for sharing with friends.
The O2 photo booth
Each animation is immediately sent to fans’ mobiles and added to The O2 venue’s YouTube One channel, which aggregates all content from the photo booth, Twitter and Instagram to recreate the overall feel of the venue.
Brand: The O2
Creatives: Ben Brown and Chris Williams
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)