Copy-rich campaign delves into minds of people with autism
The minds of people with autism and the scientists who are studying the condition have been merged into a single body of copy for an awareness and fundraising ad campaign for New Zealand charity Minds for Minds.
The ads pithily use highlighted, visually ‘raised’ typography to express the words of medical researchers, before segueing midsentence into the words of someone on the autism spectrum.
For instance, one execution starts with the words: "Many individuals on the autism spectrum find it very difficult to communicate their thoughts with people..." with the copy then modulating into the words of an autistic person: "... think that if I’m silent I’m not there, they talk about me like I’m not in the room but I hear everything".
Client: Minds for Minds
Agency: WHYBIN \ TBWA
Creatives: Toby Talbot, Lisa Fedyszyn, Jonathan Mcmahon, Smeta Chhotu-Patel, Tom Knighton, Phil Kelly, Tom Johnson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury