Copy-rich campaign delves into minds of people with autism
The minds of people with autism and the scientists who are studying the condition have been merged into a single body of copy for an awareness and fundraising ad campaign for New Zealand charity Minds for Minds.
The ads pithily use highlighted, visually ‘raised’ typography to express the words of medical researchers, before segueing midsentence into the words of someone on the autism spectrum.
For instance, one execution starts with the words: "Many individuals on the autism spectrum find it very difficult to communicate their thoughts with people..." with the copy then modulating into the words of an autistic person: "... think that if I’m silent I’m not there, they talk about me like I’m not in the room but I hear everything".
Client: Minds for Minds
Agency: WHYBIN \ TBWA
Creatives: Toby Talbot, Lisa Fedyszyn, Jonathan Mcmahon, Smeta Chhotu-Patel, Tom Knighton, Phil Kelly, Tom Johnson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)