Copy-rich campaign delves into minds of people with autism
The minds of people with autism and the scientists who are studying the condition have been merged into a single body of copy for an awareness and fundraising ad campaign for New Zealand charity Minds for Minds.
The ads pithily use highlighted, visually ‘raised’ typography to express the words of medical researchers, before segueing midsentence into the words of someone on the autism spectrum.
For instance, one execution starts with the words: "Many individuals on the autism spectrum find it very difficult to communicate their thoughts with people..." with the copy then modulating into the words of an autistic person: "... think that if I’m silent I’m not there, they talk about me like I’m not in the room but I hear everything".
Client: Minds for Minds
Agency: WHYBIN \ TBWA
Creatives: Toby Talbot, Lisa Fedyszyn, Jonathan Mcmahon, Smeta Chhotu-Patel, Tom Knighton, Phil Kelly, Tom Johnson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London