Copy-rich campaign delves into minds of people with autism
The minds of people with autism and the scientists who are studying the condition have been merged into a single body of copy for an awareness and fundraising ad campaign for New Zealand charity Minds for Minds.
The ads pithily use highlighted, visually ‘raised’ typography to express the words of medical researchers, before segueing midsentence into the words of someone on the autism spectrum.
For instance, one execution starts with the words: "Many individuals on the autism spectrum find it very difficult to communicate their thoughts with people..." with the copy then modulating into the words of an autistic person: "... think that if I’m silent I’m not there, they talk about me like I’m not in the room but I hear everything".
Client: Minds for Minds
Agency: WHYBIN \ TBWA
Creatives: Toby Talbot, Lisa Fedyszyn, Jonathan Mcmahon, Smeta Chhotu-Patel, Tom Knighton, Phil Kelly, Tom Johnson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)