BBC marketer Lindsay Nuttall joins BBH in senior digital role
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has hired Lindsay Nuttall, the BBC's former head of marketing for BBC One, drama and entertainment, as its joint chief digital officer.
Nuttall will partner Mel Exon, who was promoted to the new role of chief digital officer in August 2013. Exon founded the agency’s research and development unit, BBH Labs, in 2009.
Nuttall is a former international marketing director at MySpace and global head of strategy and communications at the online fashion brand Asos. BBH has worked on the Asos account.
Her appointment completes the line-up of BBH’s digital senior leadership team, which also includes the chief strategy officer, Jason Gonsalves.
Ben Fennell, the chief executive of BBH, said: "At a time of unprecedented change in our business, it’s more important than ever to see things with a client’s perspective. Lindsay and Mel have complementary skills and backgrounds, and a shared vision for what digital at BBH will become."
Nuttall was included in Marketing's most recent Power 100 list of the UK's most influential marketers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes