VIDEO: Prince Harry thanks brands for charity trek support
Prince Harry has paid tribute to sponsors including Virgin Money and Glenfiddich for supporting charity Walking with the Wounded's 2013 South Pole Allied Challenge.
Prince Harry speaking at a press event for Walking With the Wounded
Edward Parker, expedition director for Walking With The Wounded, explained the importance of brand sponsorship when organising an event on such a large scale.
He said that Virgin Money and Glenfiddich among other brands had helped to make the 13-day trek to the South Pole a reality.
Actor Dominic West, best known for his role in 'The Wire', and 'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard joined Prince Harry alongside ex-servicemen and women to raise money for those wounded in action.
A documentary following the 13-day trek will be broadcast on ITV in March.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Director, Entertainment/Broadcast, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London