Addison Lee kicks off search for ad agency
Addison Lee is on the hunt for its first retained advertising agency, as the London minicab company looks to expand its business following a £300 million US takeover.
The company, which has 4,500 vehicles in the capital, has shortlisted agencies and plans to increase its investment in marketing activity over the next year.
The process is being handled by AAR and will conclude next month. A PR agency will also be appointed.
Peter Boucher, formerly the commercial marketing director at Vodafone, joined Addison Lee as its first chief commercial officer in September last year.
The Carlyle Group, the US private-equity company, bought Addison Lee in a deal reportedly worth £300 million in April last year. It is looking to expand the company outside London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London