Matthew Hook rises to MD at Carat
Matthew Hook, the chief strategy officer at Carat, has been promoted to managing director.
Carat: Hook (l) and Hagen
Hook will take overall charge of the day-to-day running of the agency.
Before joining Carat as the chief strategy officer in 2012, Hook was a partner at its sister innovation shop Jumptank in New York and the chief strategy officer of Vizeum US. He has also worked at Vizeum UK as the head of strategy.
Carat has also promoted Dan Hagen, the head of planning, to chief strategy officer.
Hagen will take responsibility for the quality of Carat’s work and product. He will also oversee the planning, insight, data, direct and strategy teams.
Hagen joined Carat in 2011 from MPG Media Contacts (now Havas Media).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire