Baillie exit threatens Hello People's future
Hello People's future is in doubt after the departure of its co-founder Hugh Baillie earlier this month.
Hello People: future in doubt after co-founder departure
According to sources familiar with the agency, Hello People has begun the process of winding down. Its team could disperse or be absorbed into another shop.
The news follows the departure of Baillie, the chief executive, to take the same role at Grand Union and the UK arm of its parent company, Fullsix Group.
Baillie said he left Hello People because it had failed to deliver on new-business opportunities.
The art director Dave Dye, a founding partner of Dye Holloway Murray, recruited Baillie and the former Ogilvy & Mather planning director Rachel Hatton to launch Hello People in April 2013.
Dye declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london