Baillie exit threatens Hello People's future
Hello People's future is in doubt after the departure of its co-founder Hugh Baillie earlier this month.
Hello People: future in doubt after co-founder departure
According to sources familiar with the agency, Hello People has begun the process of winding down. Its team could disperse or be absorbed into another shop.
The news follows the departure of Baillie, the chief executive, to take the same role at Grand Union and the UK arm of its parent company, Fullsix Group.
Baillie said he left Hello People because it had failed to deliver on new-business opportunities.
The art director Dave Dye, a founding partner of Dye Holloway Murray, recruited Baillie and the former Ogilvy & Mather planning director Rachel Hatton to launch Hello People in April 2013.
Dye declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London