Baillie exit threatens Hello People's future
Hello People's future is in doubt after the departure of its co-founder Hugh Baillie earlier this month.
Hello People: future in doubt after co-founder departure
According to sources familiar with the agency, Hello People has begun the process of winding down. Its team could disperse or be absorbed into another shop.
The news follows the departure of Baillie, the chief executive, to take the same role at Grand Union and the UK arm of its parent company, Fullsix Group.
Baillie said he left Hello People because it had failed to deliver on new-business opportunities.
The art director Dave Dye, a founding partner of Dye Holloway Murray, recruited Baillie and the former Ogilvy & Mather planning director Rachel Hatton to launch Hello People in April 2013.
Dye declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)