Baillie exit threatens Hello People's future
Hello People's future is in doubt after the departure of its co-founder Hugh Baillie earlier this month.
Hello People: future in doubt after co-founder departure
According to sources familiar with the agency, Hello People has begun the process of winding down. Its team could disperse or be absorbed into another shop.
The news follows the departure of Baillie, the chief executive, to take the same role at Grand Union and the UK arm of its parent company, Fullsix Group.
Baillie said he left Hello People because it had failed to deliver on new-business opportunities.
The art director Dave Dye, a founding partner of Dye Holloway Murray, recruited Baillie and the former Ogilvy & Mather planning director Rachel Hatton to launch Hello People in April 2013.
Dye declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London