Wrangler in hunt for European ad agency
Wrangler, the US jeans brand, is searching for a creative advertising agency in Europe after splitting with the French shop Fred & Farid.
Wrangler: seeks new direction
The pitch is being run from Wrangler’s European headquarters in Belgium.
Fred & Farid created the Cannes Grand Prix-winning "we are animals" activity. The agency’s contract expired at the end of 2013 and was not renewed. Its founders, Frédéric Raillard and Farid Mokart, said: "The new Wrangler guy doesn’t like our ‘we are animal’ campaign. Fine. Our ‘we are animal’ campaign doesn’t like him."
Chemistry meetings are currently being held with agencies around Europe. The intermediary Roth Observatory expects to compile a pitchlist in February.
Wrangler did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)