Wrangler in hunt for European ad agency
Wrangler, the US jeans brand, is searching for a creative advertising agency in Europe after splitting with the French shop Fred & Farid.
Wrangler: seeks new direction
The pitch is being run from Wrangler’s European headquarters in Belgium.
Fred & Farid created the Cannes Grand Prix-winning "we are animals" activity. The agency’s contract expired at the end of 2013 and was not renewed. Its founders, Frédéric Raillard and Farid Mokart, said: "The new Wrangler guy doesn’t like our ‘we are animal’ campaign. Fine. Our ‘we are animal’ campaign doesn’t like him."
Chemistry meetings are currently being held with agencies around Europe. The intermediary Roth Observatory expects to compile a pitchlist in February.
Wrangler did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)