National Express hands entire CRM account to AIS London
National Express has appointed AIS London as it takes a more strategic approach to its customer relationship marketing.
National Express: hands CRM account to AIS London
AIS London will handle the coach operator's CRM and content activity.
It was selected after a competitive pitch at the end of last year, which consolidated three separate accounts into one. AAR oversaw the process, which began in August 2013.
The direct marketing agency replaces incumbents Sky IQ, which hosted the database Experian, CheetahMail, which handled email, and McCann Birmingham, which oversaw the creative work.
Rupee Sanghera, the head of CRM at National Express, said: "We’re looking to develop a more strategic approach to CRM and we think AIS London are the right people to evolve our approach and deliver that vision."
In May 2012, the company hired its first dedicated content manager, Sally Hawkesford, to oversee its social media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall