National Express hands entire CRM account to AIS London
National Express has appointed AIS London as it takes a more strategic approach to its customer relationship marketing.
National Express: hands CRM account to AIS London
AIS London will handle the coach operator's CRM and content activity.
It was selected after a competitive pitch at the end of last year, which consolidated three separate accounts into one. AAR oversaw the process, which began in August 2013.
The direct marketing agency replaces incumbents Sky IQ, which hosted the database Experian, CheetahMail, which handled email, and McCann Birmingham, which oversaw the creative work.
Rupee Sanghera, the head of CRM at National Express, said: "We’re looking to develop a more strategic approach to CRM and we think AIS London are the right people to evolve our approach and deliver that vision."
In May 2012, the company hired its first dedicated content manager, Sally Hawkesford, to oversee its social media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)