Audi's very own attack of the Doberhuahua
What happens if you breed a chihuahua with a Doberman? To be honest, you don't really want to know, but Audi decided to investigate for its Super Bowl spot.
Audi's Doberhuahua ad
The possibility is dreamt up by a pet shop worker when a couple can't decide between the two dogs. He suggests it as a compromise. The result? All hell breaks loose. Those dogs should never be mixed.
Agency: Venables Vell & Partners
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)