Audi's very own attack of the Doberhuahua
What happens if you breed a chihuahua with a Doberman? To be honest, you don't really want to know, but Audi decided to investigate for its Super Bowl spot.
Audi's Doberhuahua ad
The possibility is dreamt up by a pet shop worker when a couple can't decide between the two dogs. He suggests it as a compromise. The result? All hell breaks loose. Those dogs should never be mixed.
Agency: Venables Vell & Partners
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire