Audi's very own attack of the Doberhuahua
What happens if you breed a chihuahua with a Doberman? To be honest, you don't really want to know, but Audi decided to investigate for its Super Bowl spot.
Audi's Doberhuahua ad
The possibility is dreamt up by a pet shop worker when a couple can't decide between the two dogs. He suggests it as a compromise. The result? All hell breaks loose. Those dogs should never be mixed.
Agency: Venables Vell & Partners
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London