Audi's very own attack of the Doberhuahua
What happens if you breed a chihuahua with a Doberman? To be honest, you don't really want to know, but Audi decided to investigate for its Super Bowl spot.
Audi's Doberhuahua ad
The possibility is dreamt up by a pet shop worker when a couple can't decide between the two dogs. He suggests it as a compromise. The result? All hell breaks loose. Those dogs should never be mixed.
Agency: Venables Vell & Partners
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London