Audi's very own attack of the Doberhuahua
What happens if you breed a chihuahua with a Doberman? To be honest, you don't really want to know, but Audi decided to investigate for its Super Bowl spot.
Audi's Doberhuahua ad
The possibility is dreamt up by a pet shop worker when a couple can't decide between the two dogs. He suggests it as a compromise. The result? All hell breaks loose. Those dogs should never be mixed.
Agency: Venables Vell & Partners
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...