Michael Bolton makes Starburst juicy by serenading the trees
Ever wondered how they make Starburst so juicy? And did you ever think it might involve crooner Michael Bolton serenading trees in an orchard to create the juiciest flavours?
The surreal 20-second TV ad forms part of parent company Wrigley’s multi-million pound plan to reinvigorate the Starburst brand, including a new packaging design.
Client: Matt Austin, Wrigley confections business unit director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Join the flagship Agency team at Blue Skies, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager collectivo Up to £26,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Head of Data Analytics - Top Publisher Digital Gurus £90000 - £120000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)