Michael Bolton makes Starburst juicy by serenading the trees
Ever wondered how they make Starburst so juicy? And did you ever think it might involve crooner Michael Bolton serenading trees in an orchard to create the juiciest flavours?
The surreal 20-second TV ad forms part of parent company Wrigley’s multi-million pound plan to reinvigorate the Starburst brand, including a new packaging design.
Client: Matt Austin, Wrigley confections business unit director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury