Michael Bolton makes Starburst juicy by serenading the trees
Ever wondered how they make Starburst so juicy? And did you ever think it might involve crooner Michael Bolton serenading trees in an orchard to create the juiciest flavours?
The surreal 20-second TV ad forms part of parent company Wrigley’s multi-million pound plan to reinvigorate the Starburst brand, including a new packaging design.
Client: Matt Austin, Wrigley confections business unit director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire