Michael Bolton makes Starburst juicy by serenading the trees
Ever wondered how they make Starburst so juicy? And did you ever think it might involve crooner Michael Bolton serenading trees in an orchard to create the juiciest flavours?
The surreal 20-second TV ad forms part of parent company Wrigley’s multi-million pound plan to reinvigorate the Starburst brand, including a new packaging design.
Client: Matt Austin, Wrigley confections business unit director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)