Telegraph marketer Graham Horner leaves for luxury travel brand Scott Dunn
Graham Horner, Telegraph Media Group's marketing director, has left the company to become the sales and marketing director at luxury holiday operator Scott Dunn.
Graham Horner: joins luxury travel brand Scott Dunn
Horner will oversee marketing strategy and revenue across Scott Dunn's different travel brands, including ski holidays and villa holidays. He will also become a member of the board.
Horner joined Telegraph media group in 2009 and a year later was promoted from the role of loyalty director to marketing director.
He was responsible for brand campaigns and sales promotions, in addition to the group's loyalty programmes, across the Daily Telegraph, the Sunday Telegraph and telegraph.co.uk.
Prior to joining the Telegraph group, Horner was head of loyalty at Coca-Cola GB and was in charge of Coke Zone when it was a platform for consumers to collect rewards through on-pack codes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)