Eurostar dresses St Pancras 'kissing couple' statue to celebrate new uniform
Eurostar celebrated the launch of its new staff uniform at London St Pancras station this morning by dressing the "kissing couple", depicted by 'The Meeting Place' statue, in the updated designs.
Eurostar: unveils uniform revamp
The new uniforms were introduced by train manager Adele Gent and station shift leader Simon Gent, who recreated the amorous embrace at the statue’s feet.
Marc Noaro, service and people director at Eurostar, said: "Our new uniforms signal the next chapter in Eurostar’s story and perfectly capture the glamour and romance of international high-speed rail travel."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)