Eurostar dresses St Pancras 'kissing couple' statue to celebrate new uniform
Eurostar celebrated the launch of its new staff uniform at London St Pancras station this morning by dressing the "kissing couple", depicted by 'The Meeting Place' statue, in the updated designs.
Eurostar: unveils uniform revamp
The new uniforms were introduced by train manager Adele Gent and station shift leader Simon Gent, who recreated the amorous embrace at the statue’s feet.
Marc Noaro, service and people director at Eurostar, said: "Our new uniforms signal the next chapter in Eurostar’s story and perfectly capture the glamour and romance of international high-speed rail travel."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire