Eurostar dresses St Pancras 'kissing couple' statue to celebrate new uniform
Eurostar celebrated the launch of its new staff uniform at London St Pancras station this morning by dressing the "kissing couple", depicted by 'The Meeting Place' statue, in the updated designs.
Eurostar: unveils uniform revamp
The new uniforms were introduced by train manager Adele Gent and station shift leader Simon Gent, who recreated the amorous embrace at the statue’s feet.
Marc Noaro, service and people director at Eurostar, said: "Our new uniforms signal the next chapter in Eurostar’s story and perfectly capture the glamour and romance of international high-speed rail travel."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)