Eurostar dresses St Pancras 'kissing couple' statue to celebrate new uniform
Eurostar celebrated the launch of its new staff uniform at London St Pancras station this morning by dressing the "kissing couple", depicted by 'The Meeting Place' statue, in the updated designs.
Eurostar: unveils uniform revamp
The new uniforms were introduced by train manager Adele Gent and station shift leader Simon Gent, who recreated the amorous embrace at the statue’s feet.
Marc Noaro, service and people director at Eurostar, said: "Our new uniforms signal the next chapter in Eurostar’s story and perfectly capture the glamour and romance of international high-speed rail travel."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)