Fassbender, McAvoy and Jackman feature on Empire 25th birthday covers
Empire, the film magazine, will feature stars of the X-Men franchise including Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy and Hugh Jackman across 25 commemorative covers to celebrate the publication's 25th anniversary.
The exclusive covers have been revealed in a social media campaign staggered over 24 hours, ahead of the release of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' later in the year.
The exclusive covers also feature the actor Sir Patrick Stewart, who portrays the series' Professor Xavier, and Bryan Singer, the director of the film.
The commemorative covers start a year of activity around Empire's 25th anniversary.
Mark Dinning, the editor-in-chief of Empire, said: "Over the next 12 months we will deliver a succession of the biggest exclusives in this brand's already illustrious history, working with the biggest names in Hollywood to bring film fans the world over some genuine movie events.
"We have always seen the job of Empire as bringing together the people who make the movies and the people who watch them, and this year we are going to go even bigger and better than ever before."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing- Media Owner- London- up to £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Board Director Brand Recruitment competitive salary plus generous bonus/package , Buckinghamshire