Renault UK marketing boss Phil York departs for global post
Renault UK marketing director Phil York is to take up a new global marketing role at the car brand, after nearly five years in the job, to be replaced by Mihai Bordeanu.
Renault: new UK marketing director Mihai Bordeanu
His replacement Bordeanu, who will take up a new role from 1 March covering the UK, Ireland, Cyprus and Malta and report to Renault UK managing director Ken Ramirez.
In the role, the Romanian will be responsible for advertising, direct marketing, product planning, pricing, vehicle distribution, market analysis, strategy and research across the Renault and
Bordeanu joined Renault in 2010 as marketing director for
Ramirez said: "It is a great pleasure to welcome Mihai into our team at Renault
"I am very sorry to see Phil depart after the major contributions he made in leading our marketing team. I wish Mihai, Phil and Chris the very best in their new roles."
It comes after a period of decline for Renault in the
The French manufacturer has invested significantly in launching its entry-level
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)