Renault UK marketing boss Phil York departs for global post
Renault UK marketing director Phil York is to take up a new global marketing role at the car brand, after nearly five years in the job, to be replaced by Mihai Bordeanu.
Renault: new UK marketing director Mihai Bordeanu
His replacement Bordeanu, who will take up a new role from 1 March covering the UK, Ireland, Cyprus and Malta and report to Renault UK managing director Ken Ramirez.
In the role, the Romanian will be responsible for advertising, direct marketing, product planning, pricing, vehicle distribution, market analysis, strategy and research across the Renault and
Bordeanu joined Renault in 2010 as marketing director for
Ramirez said: "It is a great pleasure to welcome Mihai into our team at Renault
"I am very sorry to see Phil depart after the major contributions he made in leading our marketing team. I wish Mihai, Phil and Chris the very best in their new roles."
It comes after a period of decline for Renault in the
The French manufacturer has invested significantly in launching its entry-level
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)