Ever noticed how all film baddies are Brits and drive Jags?
"Have you ever noticed how in Hollywood movies, all the villains are played by Brits?" asks Sir Ben Kingsley, in the much anticipated Super Bowl ad for Jaguar.
Jaguar: Super Bowl ad stars Ben Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston
Between Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston, the reasons why Brits make such good bad guys are: having the right voice; being more precise; always being one step ahead; flouting a certain style; having a keen eye for detail and a crucial obsession with power and, of course, always driving a Jag.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London