Ever noticed how all film baddies are Brits and drive Jags?
"Have you ever noticed how in Hollywood movies, all the villains are played by Brits?" asks Sir Ben Kingsley, in the much anticipated Super Bowl ad for Jaguar.
Jaguar: Super Bowl ad stars Ben Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston
Between Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston, the reasons why Brits make such good bad guys are: having the right voice; being more precise; always being one step ahead; flouting a certain style; having a keen eye for detail and a crucial obsession with power and, of course, always driving a Jag.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)