Ever noticed how all film baddies are Brits and drive Jags?
"Have you ever noticed how in Hollywood movies, all the villains are played by Brits?" asks Sir Ben Kingsley, in the much anticipated Super Bowl ad for Jaguar.
Jaguar: Super Bowl ad stars Ben Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston
Between Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston, the reasons why Brits make such good bad guys are: having the right voice; being more precise; always being one step ahead; flouting a certain style; having a keen eye for detail and a crucial obsession with power and, of course, always driving a Jag.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)