Ever noticed how all film baddies are Brits and drive Jags?
"Have you ever noticed how in Hollywood movies, all the villains are played by Brits?" asks Sir Ben Kingsley, in the much anticipated Super Bowl ad for Jaguar.
Jaguar: Super Bowl ad stars Ben Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston
Between Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston, the reasons why Brits make such good bad guys are: having the right voice; being more precise; always being one step ahead; flouting a certain style; having a keen eye for detail and a crucial obsession with power and, of course, always driving a Jag.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)