Carphone Warehouse to open 60 stand-alone Samsung stores
Carphone Warehouse is partnering with Samsung to open 60 stand-alone stores dedicated to the Korean electronics brand across Europe.
Carphone Warehouse: opens Samsung stores
The "preferred partner" agreement has kicked off with three stand-alone Samsung stores in
Carphone Warehouse said it is aiming for a "premium look and feel" in the stores, using Samsung branded tablets to create an "exciting customer experience". Stores will offer Samsung’s full range of mobiles, tablets, laptops and wearable devices.
Andrew Harrison, chief executive at Carphone Warehouse, said: "We are delighted to have been chosen as Samsung's preferred European partner for their store roll-out.
"Our Connected World Services business will combine Carphone Warehouse’s retailing expertise and systems with one of the world’s biggest brands and will help us make even more lives better through connected technology."
Earlier this month, Samsung revealed its first drop in quarterly profit in two years, as the brand’s smartphone battle with Apple intensified.
The manufacturer revealed that operating profit between October and December 2013 fell 6% year on year to 8.3tr won (£4.65bn), in line with its previous estimate.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)