Get ready, says O2, Lady Gaga's on her way
Lady Gaga always likes to make an entrance, and this ad promoting her tour London's The O2 venue is no exception.
An empty warehouse filled with silver pods waits, silently, before a huge silver orb collapses to reveal Lady Gaga crouched low, ready to pounce. The ad promotes for her ARTPOP Ball world tour.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)