Argos opens London-based 'digital hub' to attract top technology talent
Argos has opened a "digital hub" office in London with space for up to 50 staff as it seeks to lure the UK's best digital talent to the business.
The hub has opened above an
Bodson, an ex-Amazon executive who joined
"We want to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit I know to be at the heart of our business and which has meant that nearly 50% of our business now originates in a digital channel."
Setting up the digital hub comes as
Innovations include six concept stores that replace the traditional in-store catalogues with tablets, which hope to cut down the collection times of items down to less than 60 seconds.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England