Only one week left to enter The Marketing Society Awards for Excellence
There is just one week to go before the entries for The Marketing Society's Awards for Excellence close on Friday 7 February.
As chair, Fiona Dawson, the President of Mars Chocolate UK, will oversee the society's elite panel of 24 judges, which includes Paddy Power's global marketing director Christian Woolfenden, Diageo chief marketing officer Syl Saller and easyJet marketing director Peter Duffy.
Last year, Sainsbury's and Channel 4 walked away with the Grand Prix for their collaborative London 2012 Paralympics campaign.
The winning brands will be announced at the dedicated awards night on Thursday 5 June, held at the London Hilton on Park Lane. More than 650 of the UK's leading marketers will be in attendance across all sectors.
Entry is online at Marketingsocietyawards.com, with submissions being accepted across 21 categories.
The Marketing Society's Awards for Excellence are held in association with Marketing magazine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)