Top ten ads of the week: PG Tips' Monkey defeated by Gocompare.com
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
He may no longer be singing, but the GoCompare.com opera singer continues to perform strongly in Marketing's weekly Adwatch chart, reaching the top spot in this week's list.
Other notable entries include Unilever's PG Tips brand, with its latest TV ad featuring comic Johnny Vegas and Monkey in second place, while the government's Change4Life ad warning against the dangers of fizzy drinks claimed third spot.
Agency/TV Buyer: Fold7/Carat
Brand: PG Tips
Agency/TV Buyer: Mother London/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/MEC
Brand:Oak Furniture Land
Agency/TV Buyer: Wordley Production Partners/MNC
Brand: Virgin Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Fifty6
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: Big Communications/Starcom MediaVest
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/OMD UK
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/MEC
Brand:Kellogg's Special K
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/Carat
Adwatch research was conducted from 23 - 27 January 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London