Top ten ads of the week: PG Tips' Monkey defeated by Gocompare.com
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
He may no longer be singing, but the GoCompare.com opera singer continues to perform strongly in Marketing's weekly Adwatch chart, reaching the top spot in this week's list.
Other notable entries include Unilever's PG Tips brand, with its latest TV ad featuring comic Johnny Vegas and Monkey in second place, while the government's Change4Life ad warning against the dangers of fizzy drinks claimed third spot.
Agency/TV Buyer: Fold7/Carat
Brand: PG Tips
Agency/TV Buyer: Mother London/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/MEC
Brand:Oak Furniture Land
Agency/TV Buyer: Wordley Production Partners/MNC
Brand: Virgin Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Fifty6
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: Big Communications/Starcom MediaVest
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/OMD UK
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/MEC
Brand:Kellogg's Special K
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/Carat
Adwatch research was conducted from 23 - 27 January 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)