'These guys are as fake as their beards,' quoth the Heineken naysayer
You may watch this Heineken ad and say, "That's not the same man." And you'd be right, but only partly.
Heineken: 'The Odyssey'
From rope climbers to tap dancers, rail sliders to lady-throwers and pool divers, the men in this campaign are all quite unique – apart from their beards. The beards are nearly identical. Nearly.
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
...And to the naysayers, such as "Conspiracy_Mike" who said "these guys are as fake as their beards," Heineken has said this:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Team, mid weight. Cutting edge brands leading London Digital Agency c.£35k each Ramsden Road c£35k each, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Lancashire