'These guys are as fake as their beards,' quoth the Heineken naysayer
You may watch this Heineken ad and say, "That's not the same man." And you'd be right, but only partly.
Heineken: 'The Odyssey'
From rope climbers to tap dancers, rail sliders to lady-throwers and pool divers, the men in this campaign are all quite unique – apart from their beards. The beards are nearly identical. Nearly.
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
...And to the naysayers, such as "Conspiracy_Mike" who said "these guys are as fake as their beards," Heineken has said this:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands