'These guys are as fake as their beards,' quoth the Heineken naysayer
You may watch this Heineken ad and say, "That's not the same man." And you'd be right, but only partly.
Heineken: 'The Odyssey'
From rope climbers to tap dancers, rail sliders to lady-throwers and pool divers, the men in this campaign are all quite unique – apart from their beards. The beards are nearly identical. Nearly.
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
...And to the naysayers, such as "Conspiracy_Mike" who said "these guys are as fake as their beards," Heineken has said this:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)