'These guys are as fake as their beards,' quoth the Heineken naysayer
You may watch this Heineken ad and say, "That's not the same man." And you'd be right, but only partly.
Heineken: 'The Odyssey'
From rope climbers to tap dancers, rail sliders to lady-throwers and pool divers, the men in this campaign are all quite unique – apart from their beards. The beards are nearly identical. Nearly.
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
...And to the naysayers, such as "Conspiracy_Mike" who said "these guys are as fake as their beards," Heineken has said this:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London