'These guys are as fake as their beards,' quoth the Heineken naysayer
You may watch this Heineken ad and say, "That's not the same man." And you'd be right, but only partly.
Heineken: 'The Odyssey'
From rope climbers to tap dancers, rail sliders to lady-throwers and pool divers, the men in this campaign are all quite unique – apart from their beards. The beards are nearly identical. Nearly.
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
...And to the naysayers, such as "Conspiracy_Mike" who said "these guys are as fake as their beards," Heineken has said this:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)