Apple captures how Mac has empowered world with iPhone film shot in one day
Footage was captured on an iPhone across 10 countries and 36 hours of the same day to put together this beautiful film celebrating the Macintosh's 30th birthday.
Apple: film shot in 10 countires on iPhone marks the Mackintosh's 30th birthday
Filming began in Melbourne, Australia, on 24 January and ended on the West Coast of America on the same day, as part of Apple’s mission to convey how Macintosh has fulfilled its promise to put technology in the hands of the people.
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London