Apple captures how Mac has empowered world with iPhone film shot in one day
Footage was captured on an iPhone across 10 countries and 36 hours of the same day to put together this beautiful film celebrating the Macintosh's 30th birthday.
Apple: film shot in 10 countires on iPhone marks the Mackintosh's 30th birthday
Filming began in Melbourne, Australia, on 24 January and ended on the West Coast of America on the same day, as part of Apple’s mission to convey how Macintosh has fulfilled its promise to put technology in the hands of the people.
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)