Apple captures how Mac has empowered world with iPhone film shot in one day
Footage was captured on an iPhone across 10 countries and 36 hours of the same day to put together this beautiful film celebrating the Macintosh's 30th birthday.
Apple: film shot in 10 countires on iPhone marks the Mackintosh's 30th birthday
Filming began in Melbourne, Australia, on 24 January and ended on the West Coast of America on the same day, as part of Apple’s mission to convey how Macintosh has fulfilled its promise to put technology in the hands of the people.
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...