Apple captures how Mac has empowered world with iPhone film shot in one day
Footage was captured on an iPhone across 10 countries and 36 hours of the same day to put together this beautiful film celebrating the Macintosh's 30th birthday.
Apple: film shot in 10 countires on iPhone marks the Mackintosh's 30th birthday
Filming began in Melbourne, Australia, on 24 January and ended on the West Coast of America on the same day, as part of Apple’s mission to convey how Macintosh has fulfilled its promise to put technology in the hands of the people.
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London