Apple captures how Mac has empowered world with iPhone film shot in one day
Footage was captured on an iPhone across 10 countries and 36 hours of the same day to put together this beautiful film celebrating the Macintosh's 30th birthday.
Apple: film shot in 10 countires on iPhone marks the Mackintosh's 30th birthday
Filming began in Melbourne, Australia, on 24 January and ended on the West Coast of America on the same day, as part of Apple’s mission to convey how Macintosh has fulfilled its promise to put technology in the hands of the people.
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire