Creative inspiration: take a look at the contenders for the Sony World Photography Awards 2014
The shortlist for the 2014 Sony Photography Awards has been revealed by the World Photography Organisation, celebrating the best in creativity from photographic talent over the past 12 months.
Nearly 140,000 images by photographers from 166 countries were submitted – the highest number in the awards’ seven-year history. Here, we bring you a selection from the shortlists for the professional and open categories.
Client: Sony/World Photography Organisation
Brand: 2014 Sony Photography Awards
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)