Creative inspiration: take a look at the contenders for the Sony World Photography Awards 2014
The shortlist for the 2014 Sony Photography Awards has been revealed by the World Photography Organisation, celebrating the best in creativity from photographic talent over the past 12 months.
Nearly 140,000 images by photographers from 166 countries were submitted – the highest number in the awards’ seven-year history. Here, we bring you a selection from the shortlists for the professional and open categories.
Client: Sony/World Photography Organisation
Brand: 2014 Sony Photography Awards
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire