Creative inspiration: take a look at the contenders for the Sony World Photography Awards 2014
The shortlist for the 2014 Sony Photography Awards has been revealed by the World Photography Organisation, celebrating the best in creativity from photographic talent over the past 12 months.
Nearly 140,000 images by photographers from 166 countries were submitted – the highest number in the awards’ seven-year history. Here, we bring you a selection from the shortlists for the professional and open categories.
Client: Sony/World Photography Organisation
Brand: 2014 Sony Photography Awards
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London