DLKW Lowe poaches James Millers and Andy Long
DLKW Lowe has poached the creative team James Millers and Andy Long from M&C Saatchi to join its creative department.
Dave Henderson: executive creative director at DLKW Lowe
The pair worked on campaigns for Virgin Holidays, Transport for London and Change4Life.
They also recipients of the D&AD Best New Blood award for their portfolio and were behind the Masterchef Final 2010 Funny that was voted into the top-twenty virals of all time by Rude Tube.
Dave Henderson, the executive creative director at DLKW Lowe, said: "They’ve had an excellent upbringing and it was clear that they were also very prolific…just what every agency needs."
Millers and Long’s arrival follows the departure of the creative directors Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell from DLKW Lowe to join Havas Worldwide London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)