DLKW Lowe poaches James Millers and Andy Long
DLKW Lowe has poached the creative team James Millers and Andy Long from M&C Saatchi to join its creative department.
Dave Henderson: executive creative director at DLKW Lowe
The pair worked on campaigns for Virgin Holidays, Transport for London and Change4Life.
They also recipients of the D&AD Best New Blood award for their portfolio and were behind the Masterchef Final 2010 Funny that was voted into the top-twenty virals of all time by Rude Tube.
Dave Henderson, the executive creative director at DLKW Lowe, said: "They’ve had an excellent upbringing and it was clear that they were also very prolific…just what every agency needs."
Millers and Long’s arrival follows the departure of the creative directors Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell from DLKW Lowe to join Havas Worldwide London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Presentation Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London