DLKW Lowe poaches James Millers and Andy Long
DLKW Lowe has poached the creative team James Millers and Andy Long from M&C Saatchi to join its creative department.
Dave Henderson: executive creative director at DLKW Lowe
The pair worked on campaigns for Virgin Holidays, Transport for London and Change4Life.
They also recipients of the D&AD Best New Blood award for their portfolio and were behind the Masterchef Final 2010 Funny that was voted into the top-twenty virals of all time by Rude Tube.
Dave Henderson, the executive creative director at DLKW Lowe, said: "They’ve had an excellent upbringing and it was clear that they were also very prolific…just what every agency needs."
Millers and Long’s arrival follows the departure of the creative directors Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell from DLKW Lowe to join Havas Worldwide London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)