DLKW Lowe poaches James Millers and Andy Long
DLKW Lowe has poached the creative team James Millers and Andy Long from M&C Saatchi to join its creative department.
Dave Henderson: executive creative director at DLKW Lowe
The pair worked on campaigns for Virgin Holidays, Transport for London and Change4Life.
They also recipients of the D&AD Best New Blood award for their portfolio and were behind the Masterchef Final 2010 Funny that was voted into the top-twenty virals of all time by Rude Tube.
Dave Henderson, the executive creative director at DLKW Lowe, said: "They’ve had an excellent upbringing and it was clear that they were also very prolific…just what every agency needs."
Millers and Long’s arrival follows the departure of the creative directors Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell from DLKW Lowe to join Havas Worldwide London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End