DLKW Lowe wins energy awareness brief
DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for the electricity and gas regulator Ofgem after a competitive pitch process managed by the Crown Commercial Service.
Energy awareness: Ofgem hires DLKW Lowe to its advertising account
The agency won the business alongside Creston’s TMW and Fever PR following a pitch that began in November, and has been briefed with creating a campaign to help consumers understand a new regulatory regime brought in by Ofgem’s retail market review.
The review introduced restrictions on the number of tariffs that energy suppliers may provide and standardised charging structures to make it easier for consumers to understand the energy market and choose a supplier accordingly.
Tom Knox, the chairman of DLKW Lowe, said: "We are delighted to have been given this opportunity, as this is one of the most important issues facing consumers today and it is vital that the reforms that Ofgem have initiated are widely understood and that consumers have the tools they need to make informed choices about their energy supply."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)