Top 10 ads of the week: Usain Bolt beaten to first place by the baby meerkat
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
The Comparethemarket.com baby meerkat has returned to the top of the pile after one week away, beating Usain Bolt and Virgin Media into second place.
Elsewhere, KFC's latest TV ad promoting its Bargain Bucket completes the top three, while Danone Activia's Gok Wan-fronted campaign secures tenth place.
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/ZenithOptimedia
Brand: Virgin Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Fifty6
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Brand: National Accident Helpline
Agency/TV Buyer: The Gate London/Carat Manchester
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/OMD UK
Brand: Furniture Village
Agency/TV Buyer: in-house/MNC
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/MEC
Adwatch research was conducted from 30 January - 3 February 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)