Creature in hiring spree
Creature London has made a raft of hirings to its creative and strategy departments.
Ed Warren: the creative and strategic partner at Creature (photo credit: Colin Stout)
Mike Eisler and Sam Bishop have joined following three and a half years at Dare and freelance stints at 101, Isobar and Hometown. Justin Mulcahy has also joined the creative department from TBWA\London, while Laura Muse joins from Albion.
The new creatives will work across Creature’s client list, which includes William Hill, Tetley and Carling.
In the strategy department, Andrew Gibson has joined from McCann London, where he worked across a variety of global and local clients including Mastercard and Nestle.
Ed Warren, the creative and strategic partner at Creature, said: "We searched high and low, and in Sam, Mike, Laura, Justin and Andrew we've found some cracking talent to help make our creative and strategic departments even more brilliant, bolster our digital offering and continue to establish Creature as a destination for the best and freshest creative thinkers – we can’t wait to get them in the building."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)