Creature in hiring spree
Creature London has made a raft of hirings to its creative and strategy departments.
Ed Warren: the creative and strategic partner at Creature (photo credit: Colin Stout)
Mike Eisler and Sam Bishop have joined following three and a half years at Dare and freelance stints at 101, Isobar and Hometown. Justin Mulcahy has also joined the creative department from TBWA\London, while Laura Muse joins from Albion.
The new creatives will work across Creature’s client list, which includes William Hill, Tetley and Carling.
In the strategy department, Andrew Gibson has joined from McCann London, where he worked across a variety of global and local clients including Mastercard and Nestle.
Ed Warren, the creative and strategic partner at Creature, said: "We searched high and low, and in Sam, Mike, Laura, Justin and Andrew we've found some cracking talent to help make our creative and strategic departments even more brilliant, bolster our digital offering and continue to establish Creature as a destination for the best and freshest creative thinkers – we can’t wait to get them in the building."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London