Chipotle delves into world of satirical drama with 'Farmed and Dangerous'
Do you like drama? Do you like Ray Wise? Do you like exploding cows? Then you'll love Chipotle's very own series, "Farmed and dangerous".
Chipotle's 'Farmed and dangerous'
Airing on Hulu, Chipotle has created a fictional addition to the food chain called PetroPellet, a petroleum-based animal feed from fictional agricultural company Animoil.
It’s meant to revolutionise the meat market. In truth, it just makes cows explode and films of this happening are posted all over the internet. Calamity ensues.
Director: Tim Piper
Production company: Piro
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London