Chipotle delves into world of satirical drama with 'Farmed and Dangerous'
Do you like drama? Do you like Ray Wise? Do you like exploding cows? Then you'll love Chipotle's very own series, "Farmed and dangerous".
Chipotle's 'Farmed and dangerous'
Airing on Hulu, Chipotle has created a fictional addition to the food chain called PetroPellet, a petroleum-based animal feed from fictional agricultural company Animoil.
It’s meant to revolutionise the meat market. In truth, it just makes cows explode and films of this happening are posted all over the internet. Calamity ensues.
Director: Tim Piper
Production company: Piro
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire