Chipotle delves into world of satirical drama with 'Farmed and Dangerous'
Do you like drama? Do you like Ray Wise? Do you like exploding cows? Then you'll love Chipotle's very own series, "Farmed and dangerous".
Chipotle's 'Farmed and dangerous'
Airing on Hulu, Chipotle has created a fictional addition to the food chain called PetroPellet, a petroleum-based animal feed from fictional agricultural company Animoil.
It’s meant to revolutionise the meat market. In truth, it just makes cows explode and films of this happening are posted all over the internet. Calamity ensues.
Director: Tim Piper
Production company: Piro
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)