Chipotle delves into world of satirical drama with 'Farmed and Dangerous'
Do you like drama? Do you like Ray Wise? Do you like exploding cows? Then you'll love Chipotle's very own series, "Farmed and dangerous".
Chipotle's 'Farmed and dangerous'
Airing on Hulu, Chipotle has created a fictional addition to the food chain called PetroPellet, a petroleum-based animal feed from fictional agricultural company Animoil.
It’s meant to revolutionise the meat market. In truth, it just makes cows explode and films of this happening are posted all over the internet. Calamity ensues.
Director: Tim Piper
Production company: Piro
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)