Chipotle delves into world of satirical drama with 'Farmed and Dangerous'
Do you like drama? Do you like Ray Wise? Do you like exploding cows? Then you'll love Chipotle's very own series, "Farmed and dangerous".
Chipotle's 'Farmed and dangerous'
Airing on Hulu, Chipotle has created a fictional addition to the food chain called PetroPellet, a petroleum-based animal feed from fictional agricultural company Animoil.
It’s meant to revolutionise the meat market. In truth, it just makes cows explode and films of this happening are posted all over the internet. Calamity ensues.
Director: Tim Piper
Production company: Piro
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire