Proximity nets CRM for Moneysupermarket
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison site, has awarded its CRM account to Proximity after a pitch.
Moneysupermarket.com: Snoop Dogg appears in latest ad
The final stage included Gyro. Havas EHS was involved earlier in the process, which was handled by AAR.
Moneysupermarket’s CRM activity will now be handled by an external agency for the first time.
Sarah Blackman, Proximity’s planning director, Claire Aldous, the data planning director, and Gabrielle Moss, the managing director, led Proximity’s pitch. The shop will work with Huge, which won a web and user experience pitch in October.
Moneysupermarket’s chief marketing officer, Kenny Jacobs, left the company in January. A replacement has not been announced.
The appointment does not affect Mother, the advertising incumbent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...