Proximity nets CRM for Moneysupermarket
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison site, has awarded its CRM account to Proximity after a pitch.
Moneysupermarket.com: Snoop Dogg appears in latest ad
The final stage included Gyro. Havas EHS was involved earlier in the process, which was handled by AAR.
Moneysupermarket’s CRM activity will now be handled by an external agency for the first time.
Sarah Blackman, Proximity’s planning director, Claire Aldous, the data planning director, and Gabrielle Moss, the managing director, led Proximity’s pitch. The shop will work with Huge, which won a web and user experience pitch in October.
Moneysupermarket’s chief marketing officer, Kenny Jacobs, left the company in January. A replacement has not been announced.
The appointment does not affect Mother, the advertising incumbent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)