NS&I invites Govt roster agencies to pitch for creative brief
National Savings & Investments has approached shops on the Crown Commercial Service roster to invite them to pitch for its ad business.
NS&I: advertising account is currently handled by The Gate
The account is currently handled by The Gate, which won it as Chick Smith Trott in 2007.
All agencies on the CCS creative roster were invited to participate in the process. They include Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, DLKW Lowe, Engine, Enter, Inferno, Kindred, M&C Saatchi, McCann London, Ogilvy Group and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Lord Sugar has been a frontman for NS&I ads but, under civil-service rules, was forced to step down in 2009 when he became an advisor to the then prime minister Gordon Brown.
Other personalities to have featured in ads include Sir Bob Geldof, Stephen Hawking and Germaine Greer.
NS&I is best known for its premium bonds but also offers other savings and investments. It has more than 25 million customers.
Last week, HM Treasury launched an ad campaign, created by Ogilvy & Mather, to support its help-to-buy scheme after hiring the WPP agency at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)