#SocialSummit: marketers 'nowhere near' confident of social media ROI
Most marketers are "nowhere near" being confident of ROI on social media. That is the verdict of Andy Porteous, former Unilever senior vice-president, digital, speaking at yesterday's Social Brands summit in London.
Social Brands: speakers debate issues at the Brand Republic Group event in London
We asked speakers at the event, held in association with Marketing, about how they are using social media to affect behavioural change among the public.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire