#SocialSummit: marketers 'nowhere near' confident of social media ROI
Most marketers are "nowhere near" being confident of ROI on social media. That is the verdict of Andy Porteous, former Unilever senior vice-president, digital, speaking at yesterday's Social Brands summit in London.
Social Brands: speakers debate issues at the Brand Republic Group event in London
We asked speakers at the event, held in association with Marketing, about how they are using social media to affect behavioural change among the public.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)