Audi is first advertiser to use Waterloo Motion digital screen
Audi is to be the first brand to advertise on Waterloo Motion, the new giant digital screen at London's Waterloo Station.
Audi: advertising on Waterloo Motion indoor digital screen
On Monday (10 February), the Volkswagen-owned marque will become the first brand to feature on Network Rail’s 40m-long, high-definition digital screen – which it claims is the
The ‘Audi Dashboard’ concept, by BBH London, will feature live statistics and contextual messages about
Messages will also be posted on Twitter using the hashtag #AudiWaterloo.
Kristian Dean, national communications manager at Audi
"The combination of a strong ABC1 audience and an average dwell time of 17 minutes gives us a great opportunity to communicate key brand messages to the right people."
The campaign was planned by MediaCom, delivered by JCDecaux and bought by Kinetic, with production by Grand Visual.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury