Audi is first advertiser to use Waterloo Motion digital screen
Audi is to be the first brand to advertise on Waterloo Motion, the new giant digital screen at London's Waterloo Station.
Audi: advertising on Waterloo Motion indoor digital screen
On Monday (10 February), the Volkswagen-owned marque will become the first brand to feature on Network Rail’s 40m-long, high-definition digital screen – which it claims is the
The ‘Audi Dashboard’ concept, by BBH London, will feature live statistics and contextual messages about
Messages will also be posted on Twitter using the hashtag #AudiWaterloo.
Kristian Dean, national communications manager at Audi
"The combination of a strong ABC1 audience and an average dwell time of 17 minutes gives us a great opportunity to communicate key brand messages to the right people."
The campaign was planned by MediaCom, delivered by JCDecaux and bought by Kinetic, with production by Grand Visual.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)