Different ages, races and sexualities 'come together' for AIDS awareness
A mix of sexualities, races, genders and ages of lovers with different sexual kinks are shown in the throes of passion in an ad inviting people to "come together" to help fight AIDS.
The film aired on ITV last night and invites everyone to enjoy "great, safe sex" this Valentine’s Day as part of a fundraising drive that will see the first 5,000 people to donate £20 given a box filled with condoms, a feather tickler, a blindfold and lubricant.
Brand: International HIV/AIDS
Client: Awo Ablo, director of external relations at the International HIV/AIDS Alliance
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury