Different ages, races and sexualities 'come together' for AIDS awareness
A mix of sexualities, races, genders and ages of lovers with different sexual kinks are shown in the throes of passion in an ad inviting people to "come together" to help fight AIDS.
The film aired on ITV last night and invites everyone to enjoy "great, safe sex" this Valentine’s Day as part of a fundraising drive that will see the first 5,000 people to donate £20 given a box filled with condoms, a feather tickler, a blindfold and lubricant.
Brand: International HIV/AIDS
Client: Awo Ablo, director of external relations at the International HIV/AIDS Alliance
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)