Steve Van Zandt plays bungling agent The Chameleon in quirky Norwegian ad
Sopranos star and E-Street founding member Steve Van Zandt plays an undercover operative called The Chameleon, sent by 'The Global Council' to investigate suspicious behaviour by Norway's citizens in a quirky ad for telecoms brand Telenor.
Van Zandt, a big star in Norway due to his appearance in TV show Lilyhammer, is despatched on the mission by Isiah Whitlock Jnr (star of The Wire), to investigate technologies including Ultra-fast Fibre Optics, which the bumbling agent mistakes for UFOs.
Client: Helen Docker, VP of Group Communications at Telenor
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)