Steve Van Zandt plays bungling agent The Chameleon in quirky Norwegian ad
Sopranos star and E-Street founding member Steve Van Zandt plays an undercover operative called The Chameleon, sent by 'The Global Council' to investigate suspicious behaviour by Norway's citizens in a quirky ad for telecoms brand Telenor.
Van Zandt, a big star in Norway due to his appearance in TV show Lilyhammer, is despatched on the mission by Isiah Whitlock Jnr (star of The Wire), to investigate technologies including Ultra-fast Fibre Optics, which the bumbling agent mistakes for UFOs.
Client: Helen Docker, VP of Group Communications at Telenor
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)