Steve Van Zandt plays bungling agent The Chameleon in quirky Norwegian ad
Sopranos star and E-Street founding member Steve Van Zandt plays an undercover operative called The Chameleon, sent by 'The Global Council' to investigate suspicious behaviour by Norway's citizens in a quirky ad for telecoms brand Telenor.
Van Zandt, a big star in Norway due to his appearance in TV show Lilyhammer, is despatched on the mission by Isiah Whitlock Jnr (star of The Wire), to investigate technologies including Ultra-fast Fibre Optics, which the bumbling agent mistakes for UFOs.
Client: Helen Docker, VP of Group Communications at Telenor
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)