NatWest teaches kids value of saving with Aardman-animated app
Money-saving animated characters Pigby and Friends are the stars of a smartphone and tablet app teaching children the value of money.
The characters, created by ‘Wallace and Gromit’ studio Aardman Animations, made their ad debut at the end of last year during the launch of NatWest’s First Saver account.
The smartphone and tablet app lets children play as a boy or girl pig running a stall at a fairground, making decisions to spend or save, with the latter choice resulting in saving bonuses. At every five-minute juncture, players are taken to the Pigby Bank to deposit their savings.
Client: David Crawford, head of savings, NatWest
Brand: NatWest First Saver
Agency: M&C Saatchi
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham