NatWest teaches kids value of saving with Aardman-animated app
Money-saving animated characters Pigby and Friends are the stars of a smartphone and tablet app teaching children the value of money.
The characters, created by ‘Wallace and Gromit’ studio Aardman Animations, made their ad debut at the end of last year during the launch of NatWest’s First Saver account.
The smartphone and tablet app lets children play as a boy or girl pig running a stall at a fairground, making decisions to spend or save, with the latter choice resulting in saving bonuses. At every five-minute juncture, players are taken to the Pigby Bank to deposit their savings.
Client: David Crawford, head of savings, NatWest
Brand: NatWest First Saver
Agency: M&C Saatchi
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)