NatWest teaches kids value of saving with Aardman-animated app
Money-saving animated characters Pigby and Friends are the stars of a smartphone and tablet app teaching children the value of money.
The characters, created by ‘Wallace and Gromit’ studio Aardman Animations, made their ad debut at the end of last year during the launch of NatWest’s First Saver account.
The smartphone and tablet app lets children play as a boy or girl pig running a stall at a fairground, making decisions to spend or save, with the latter choice resulting in saving bonuses. At every five-minute juncture, players are taken to the Pigby Bank to deposit their savings.
Client: David Crawford, head of savings, NatWest
Brand: NatWest First Saver
Agency: M&C Saatchi
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London