NatWest teaches kids value of saving with Aardman-animated app
Money-saving animated characters Pigby and Friends are the stars of a smartphone and tablet app teaching children the value of money.
The characters, created by ‘Wallace and Gromit’ studio Aardman Animations, made their ad debut at the end of last year during the launch of NatWest’s First Saver account.
The smartphone and tablet app lets children play as a boy or girl pig running a stall at a fairground, making decisions to spend or save, with the latter choice resulting in saving bonuses. At every five-minute juncture, players are taken to the Pigby Bank to deposit their savings.
Client: David Crawford, head of savings, NatWest
Brand: NatWest First Saver
Agency: M&C Saatchi
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Assistant Loyalty Programme Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South West England