NatWest teaches kids value of saving with Aardman-animated app
Money-saving animated characters Pigby and Friends are the stars of a smartphone and tablet app teaching children the value of money.
The characters, created by ‘Wallace and Gromit’ studio Aardman Animations, made their ad debut at the end of last year during the launch of NatWest’s First Saver account.
The smartphone and tablet app lets children play as a boy or girl pig running a stall at a fairground, making decisions to spend or save, with the latter choice resulting in saving bonuses. At every five-minute juncture, players are taken to the Pigby Bank to deposit their savings.
Client: David Crawford, head of savings, NatWest
Brand: NatWest First Saver
Agency: M&C Saatchi
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)