London Fashion Week: Canon unveils 'A Year in Fashion' film
Canon, an official London Fashion Week sponsor, has launched a documentary celebrating the power of images in fashion.
‘Canon: A Year in Fashion’, presented by blogger Andy Torres of stylescrapbook.com, attempts to convey the integral relationship between photography and fashion.
Contributors include student photographers entering the industry, established photographers such as Tony Wellington and Clive Booth, and leading fashion figures Henry Holland and British Fashion Council (BFC) CEO Caroline Rush.
"We are very proud to present the ‘Canon: A Year in Fashion’ documentary to those who share our passion for fashion and the power of image," said James Leipnik, chief of communication at Canon, EMEA.
"The new film gives great insights into the creative work that goes on behind the scenes of London Fashion Week and shines a bright spotlight on talented professionals whose work we all admire."
As official imaging partner to the BFC, Canon has worked with a number of designers in the run up to this year’s London Fashion Week, including projecting designs on to screens at Henry Holland’s catwalk show.
Canon’s Fashion will 360° Studio will return for Vodafone’s London Fashion Weekend, taking photos of visitors and integrating them into a panoramic 8-second film which can be shared immediately on social media.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London