DigitasLBi captures global WorldPay brief
WorldPay, the payment processing company, has appointed DigitasLBi as its lead global strategic digital agency.
WorldPay: names DigitasLBi as lead global digital agency
DigitasLBi will work with WorldPay to develop and execute a global strategy across bought, owned and earned digital channels.
The agency was appointed after a five-way competitive pitch.
Activity will include the development of a single, responsive global digital platform to support the brand’s customer acquisition strategy.
Kevin Dallas, the e-commerce chief product and marketing officer at WorldPay, said: "We felt DigitasLBi’s strong strategic capabilities and understanding of our business combined with their unparalleled geographic footprint made them the perfect agency partner to help us engage with our customers online."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)