DigitasLBi captures global WorldPay brief
WorldPay, the payment processing company, has appointed DigitasLBi as its lead global strategic digital agency.
WorldPay: names DigitasLBi as lead global digital agency
DigitasLBi will work with WorldPay to develop and execute a global strategy across bought, owned and earned digital channels.
The agency was appointed after a five-way competitive pitch.
Activity will include the development of a single, responsive global digital platform to support the brand’s customer acquisition strategy.
Kevin Dallas, the e-commerce chief product and marketing officer at WorldPay, said: "We felt DigitasLBi’s strong strategic capabilities and understanding of our business combined with their unparalleled geographic footprint made them the perfect agency partner to help us engage with our customers online."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)