DigitasLBi captures global WorldPay brief
WorldPay, the payment processing company, has appointed DigitasLBi as its lead global strategic digital agency.
WorldPay: names DigitasLBi as lead global digital agency
DigitasLBi will work with WorldPay to develop and execute a global strategy across bought, owned and earned digital channels.
The agency was appointed after a five-way competitive pitch.
Activity will include the development of a single, responsive global digital platform to support the brand’s customer acquisition strategy.
Kevin Dallas, the e-commerce chief product and marketing officer at WorldPay, said: "We felt DigitasLBi’s strong strategic capabilities and understanding of our business combined with their unparalleled geographic footprint made them the perfect agency partner to help us engage with our customers online."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)