Guardian's 'three little pigs' is the UK's 'most awarded film'
The Guardian's "three little pigs" ad by Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been named the UK's most awarded film work in the world in 2013, according to the latest Gunn Report.
The Guardian: 'three little pigs' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Channel 4’s "meet the superhumans" by 4Creative and Dove’s "camera shy" by Ogilvy & Mather London took the second and third places in the film category of the report, which is published this week.
Expedia’s "luggage labels", also by O&M London, was the UK’s most awarded print work in the world (and also winner of the global print ads category), followed by The Sunday Times’ "Rich List" by CHI & Partners in second position.
Google’s "jam with Chrome" campaign was the UK’s most awarded digital work, and Snickers "you’re not you when you’re hungry" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO secured the All Gunns Blazing category, which includes integrated, non-traditional media and Titanium awards.
Globally, McCann Melbourne’s "dumb ways to die" campaign for Metro was the most-awarded campaign in both the film and digital categories.
As in previous years, the US was the most awarded country. The UK, for the first time in 14 years, slipped to number three, behind Australia.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty was the most awarded UK agency in fifth overall. There was a tie for most awarded agency between McCann and Wieden & Kennedy.
See this week's Campaign for the full results.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London