Guardian's 'three little pigs' is the UK's 'most awarded film'
The Guardian's "three little pigs" ad by Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been named the UK's most awarded film work in the world in 2013, according to the latest Gunn Report.
The Guardian: 'three little pigs' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Channel 4’s "meet the superhumans" by 4Creative and Dove’s "camera shy" by Ogilvy & Mather London took the second and third places in the film category of the report, which is published this week.
Expedia’s "luggage labels", also by O&M London, was the UK’s most awarded print work in the world (and also winner of the global print ads category), followed by The Sunday Times’ "Rich List" by CHI & Partners in second position.
Google’s "jam with Chrome" campaign was the UK’s most awarded digital work, and Snickers "you’re not you when you’re hungry" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO secured the All Gunns Blazing category, which includes integrated, non-traditional media and Titanium awards.
Globally, McCann Melbourne’s "dumb ways to die" campaign for Metro was the most-awarded campaign in both the film and digital categories.
As in previous years, the US was the most awarded country. The UK, for the first time in 14 years, slipped to number three, behind Australia.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty was the most awarded UK agency in fifth overall. There was a tie for most awarded agency between McCann and Wieden & Kennedy.
See this week's Campaign for the full results.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Head Of Marketing Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + benefits, London