BBH nets Rugby World Cup advertising brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up the advertising account to promote the 2015 Rugby World Cup, which will be held in England.
RFU: BBH wins brief for Rugby World Cup
The agency won the brief after a competitive pitch, which also included Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, VCCP and a WPP team from Mindshare and JWT London.
A consortium of England Rugby 2015 (part of the Rugby Football Union) and the International Rugby Board ran the pitch. The former Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper chief executive Brett Gosper heads the IRB.
BBH already works on the RFU’s advertising account.
It is understood that the agency will be tasked with promoting the tournament, which kicks off on 18 September 2015 with England playing at Twickenham, and generating ticket sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)