BBH nets Rugby World Cup advertising brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up the advertising account to promote the 2015 Rugby World Cup, which will be held in England.
RFU: BBH wins brief for Rugby World Cup
The agency won the brief after a competitive pitch, which also included Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, VCCP and a WPP team from Mindshare and JWT London.
A consortium of England Rugby 2015 (part of the Rugby Football Union) and the International Rugby Board ran the pitch. The former Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper chief executive Brett Gosper heads the IRB.
BBH already works on the RFU’s advertising account.
It is understood that the agency will be tasked with promoting the tournament, which kicks off on 18 September 2015 with England playing at Twickenham, and generating ticket sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London