BBH nets Rugby World Cup advertising brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up the advertising account to promote the 2015 Rugby World Cup, which will be held in England.
RFU: BBH wins brief for Rugby World Cup
The agency won the brief after a competitive pitch, which also included Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, VCCP and a WPP team from Mindshare and JWT London.
A consortium of England Rugby 2015 (part of the Rugby Football Union) and the International Rugby Board ran the pitch. The former Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper chief executive Brett Gosper heads the IRB.
BBH already works on the RFU’s advertising account.
It is understood that the agency will be tasked with promoting the tournament, which kicks off on 18 September 2015 with England playing at Twickenham, and generating ticket sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- UK Sales Director - digital ad tech platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + +100%, London