Top 10 ads of the week: M&M's hostage ad misses out on top spot
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
M&M's: missed out on top spot
The big-budget TV ad starrin M&M's animated duo has jumped in at number two in this week's Adwatch chart, just behind perrenial front-runner Gocompare.com. The ad shows Mr Red and Mr Yellow taken hostage, with the kidnapper threatening to eat one of them.
Kingsmill completes the top three, with a TV ad for its 50/50 loaf starring comic actor John Thomson, while other new entrants in this week's top 10 include Premier Inn and Cadbury Dairy Milk.
Agency/TV Buyer: Fold7/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/ZenithOptimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: Contagious Content/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/OMD UK
Brand: Premier Inn
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/Manning Gottlieb OMD
Agency/TV Buyer: Albion/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Brand: Sky TV
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MediaCom
Brand: Cadbury's Dairy Milk
Agency/TV Buyer: Fallon/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Adwatch research was conducted from 6 - 10 February 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London