Valentine's Day ad round up
Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose join Carphone Warehouse and Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, with tactical ads positioned in today's newspapers.
The ad, created by CHI & Partners, instructs the readers on how to fold the paper to create the illusion of a bouquet of red roses, as modeled in the gallery by Campaign's news editor, Maisie McCabe.
Several supermarkets, including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Morrisons have also taken out tactical press ads to promote their stock of flowers and meal deals to last-minute romantics.
Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, has placed an ad supported by Saatchi & Saatchi Health and the production studio TaylorJames.com.
The light-hearted ad encourages women to give themselves "some love" on Valentine's Day and promotes the charity's 'BOOBLOVE' text service, which sends reminders to anyone who opts in to check themselves for signs of breast cancer monthly.
McCann Melbourne has created a Valentine-themed follow up to its "dumb ways 2 die" spot for Metro Trains.
View the gallery above to see examples of tactical Valentine's work and send any we may have missed to email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London