Valentine's Day ad round up
Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose join Carphone Warehouse and Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, with tactical ads positioned in today's newspapers.
The ad, created by CHI & Partners, instructs the readers on how to fold the paper to create the illusion of a bouquet of red roses, as modeled in the gallery by Campaign's news editor, Maisie McCabe.
Several supermarkets, including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Morrisons have also taken out tactical press ads to promote their stock of flowers and meal deals to last-minute romantics.
Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, has placed an ad supported by Saatchi & Saatchi Health and the production studio TaylorJames.com.
The light-hearted ad encourages women to give themselves "some love" on Valentine's Day and promotes the charity's 'BOOBLOVE' text service, which sends reminders to anyone who opts in to check themselves for signs of breast cancer monthly.
McCann Melbourne has created a Valentine-themed follow up to its "dumb ways 2 die" spot for Metro Trains.
View the gallery above to see examples of tactical Valentine's work and send any we may have missed to email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1