Valentine's Day ad round up
Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose join Carphone Warehouse and Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, with tactical ads positioned in today's newspapers.
The ad, created by CHI & Partners, instructs the readers on how to fold the paper to create the illusion of a bouquet of red roses, as modeled in the gallery by Campaign's news editor, Maisie McCabe.
Several supermarkets, including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Morrisons have also taken out tactical press ads to promote their stock of flowers and meal deals to last-minute romantics.
Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, has placed an ad supported by Saatchi & Saatchi Health and the production studio TaylorJames.com.
The light-hearted ad encourages women to give themselves "some love" on Valentine's Day and promotes the charity's 'BOOBLOVE' text service, which sends reminders to anyone who opts in to check themselves for signs of breast cancer monthly.
McCann Melbourne has created a Valentine-themed follow up to its "dumb ways 2 die" spot for Metro Trains.
View the gallery above to see examples of tactical Valentine's work and send any we may have missed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London