Possible appoints Mikhail Goldgaber as head of UX
Possible, the WPP digital digital agency, has appointed SapientNitro's Mikhail Goldgaber as its head of experience.
Mikhail Goldgaber: hired as head of experience
His brief is to build the user experience team at Possible, and put the team at the centre of the agency.
Goldgaber will aim to expand the agency’s use of Agile UX, a process for product development that allows developers to work together to improve products taking into account of user feedback.
At SapientNitro was the associate creative director of user experience.
Justin Cooke, the UK chief executive of Possible, said: "Mikhail gives us the strong leadership in UX that we’re looking for and he is going to be vital in developing the culture and output of this agency.
"Our aim is to create a team that is uniquely adapted to the challenges facing today’s marketers, and these new senior appointments put us well along the road to doing that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)