Possible appoints Mikhail Goldgaber as head of UX
Possible, the WPP digital digital agency, has appointed SapientNitro's Mikhail Goldgaber as its head of experience.
Mikhail Goldgaber: hired as head of experience
His brief is to build the user experience team at Possible, and put the team at the centre of the agency.
Goldgaber will aim to expand the agency’s use of Agile UX, a process for product development that allows developers to work together to improve products taking into account of user feedback.
At SapientNitro was the associate creative director of user experience.
Justin Cooke, the UK chief executive of Possible, said: "Mikhail gives us the strong leadership in UX that we’re looking for and he is going to be vital in developing the culture and output of this agency.
"Our aim is to create a team that is uniquely adapted to the challenges facing today’s marketers, and these new senior appointments put us well along the road to doing that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire